Monday, March 1, 2010

Track of the Day

Today's track of the day...well, yesterday's track of the day, actually...is from Lady Gaga.  I find Lady Gaga to be somewhat off-putting, but there are a few songs of hers that I really find myself liking. And "Telephone" is one of those songs. I don't know how she gets in my head, but she does. Last night's run took place at about 10 PM, and was a quick three miles. I intended for yesterday to be a long run day, but I saved it for today or tomorrow because I'm going to be in Grand Cayman next week and I'm not sure how my long run is going to work out. I'm squeezing in just a bit extra this week.  Note to self: need to check the Ritz-Carlton website to see if they have a pay-per-day gym pass I can get, since the hotel is next door to where we are staying...


Also? John's orthotic recommendation has been a great one - no foot or knee pain since I began running with them full time :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Have you been getting to run while on vacation? I think vacation time is not for running, it is for eating.